1

Thursday, July 12, 2012

last shoot in NJ :)

Tomorrow, I'm making my way down to St. Simons Island for the summer, and won't be back til late August. I'm going to miss everyone, especially these two and Anna when she gets back! But I can't wait for SSI, and there will be plenty of photos taken there :)

Jenna and Katie and I got together for a last minute shoot yesterday, and here are some of the shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. pretty pictures, with a pretty light and pretty flowers
    can't wait for your return to see many beautiful pictures ;)
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pictures!!!!!!! Kathleen looks beautiful and I love the tones and textures of the pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna looks beautiful as well.actually stunning.these pictures are beautiful!!!!!!well done

      Delete
  3. Love these, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete