1

Friday, April 2, 2010

this is how we breathe : photo book now for sale! click for preview :)

A few lovely people requested that I make a photo book, so I did! It's called "this is how we breathe", and it is now available for purchase. There are two versions, a 7x7 inch and a 10x8 inch. They are almost identical content-wise, but very slightly different. Both are 40 pages long, and you can choose between a variety of options. You can click through each here!


7x7 inch preview:

to buy the 7x7 version or see pricing, click here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1260876


10x8 inch preview:

to buy the 10x8 version or to see pricing, click here: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1260858

For every book sold, regardless of size or cover type, I make a profit of $5 that will be put towards my Paris trip :) The bigger option and the more expensive options are only there so that you can get what you prefer-- so if you decide to buy a book, please only get what you want! :)

Thanks for all of your support, it means a lot to me.
I hope you guys like the book! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you laid it out, it's beautiful! I may get myself a copy :D

    And thanks for the compliment on my images, maybe one day I'll shoot for magazines ;) :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really awesome! Nice work Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh congratulations to your first book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look gorgeous. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've added it to my cart :D I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully set out :D i hope one day i can make a book :P

    ReplyDelete