1

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

do you want to go to the seaside?

today I had a collab shoot with Anna Szczekutowicz. It was so relaxed and fun and the colors were to die for. We got to hang out for a bit after the shoot where I met her brother and her mom :) I'm sure you already know Anna's work, but if you don't, you NEED to look! www.flickr.com/photos/annaszczek/

the model was the lovely Lynnette, a friend of Anna's.

Tell me your faves so I know which ones to put up on deviantart and flickr! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. wow, you guys have totally different images but they're all beautiful and unique! <3333

    i'd have to say besides the lovely ones you posted on flickr - 4 and 13 :)




    (and i clicked and advertisement so you are one more year closer to 100!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all, quite frankly, amazing.
    #4 however is my particular favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,3,6,9 Those are my faves.

    What a wonderful series! Looks like it was a marvelous shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. and your friend - anna.
    where is she from?
    i'm asking because of her surname. it sounds so polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!! :) :) It was a lot of fun!

    made by kate-- she is indeed polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the softness of these :D
    my favourite is the one with her back to us, with the ferris wheel in the background :D
    love louie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, I thought I commented on this one, but I probably did on twitter or facebook (there are too many social networking haha)

    My favorites on this set are: #3, #4, #5, #6, #9 & #10.
    They are all so beautiful, it's hard to make a choice but I'd say my very fave is #6: she conveys so much emotions in her eyes and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete